Far-infrared therapy has gained popularity in recent times, from many reported health benefits. Far Infrared Rays (FIR) are part of the electromagnetic spectrum, a wave of light energy which is emitted naturally from the sun among other sources. Totally invisible to the naked eye, FIR can penetrate the human body, convert to heat and break down water molecules. The human body itself is capable of emitting FIR, that reaches all layers and stimulates cells.
Unlike other non-visible light waves, such as microwave and radio electromagnetic waves, research shows that infrared waves are completely safe for human beings.
What are the health benefits?
While many of the potential uses of FIR are yet to be scientifically proven, there are countless conditions it has been used in treatment for. For example:
- Cancer, Leukaemia, Prostate Cancer
- Asthma, Bronchitis, Sinus problems
- Cellulite, Obesity
- Excess body Fat/Weight Loss
- High Blood Pressure
- Circulation problems – Body odour
- Rheumatism, Chilblains, Gout and Piles
- Back, Shoulder and Neck Pains
- Tendinitis, Tumours Mastitis
Harnessing the power of FIR.
There is a tiny range within the FIR spectrum, the wavelength range from 8-14 µm, that some scientists refer to as the “ray of life”. This range has been shown to promote biological growth. Our Bioceramic Performance Series features material engineered to hone in on this most effective range.
Created from fibers impregnated with FIR ceramic nano-particles, this material is a non-drug, non-invasive type of biotechnology that promises truly safe health benefits to humans and animals alike. All physical, chemical and biological aspects of the material are thoroughly assessed to the highest standards for human safety.
Although the way in which bioceramic materials operate has been debated, it is generally believed that garments made from these materials absorb the body’s own FIR emissions and re-emit the rays. This prevents loss of FIR and other energy sources when compared with garments made from regular, non- bioceramic materials. Various studies indicate bioceramics can be useful for everything from fat loss, pain and inflammation reduction; to increasing regional body temperature, improving blood circulation and red blood cells quality*.
Want to experience the benefits of FIR for yourself?
The VIRUS Bioceramic Performance Series was engineered for endurance and recovery. Click here to check out the full range, and experience improved circulation, repair and regeneration of tissues, and increased immunity.
* Reference: Radiologist and physician, Dr.Stephen Ting-Kai Leung of Medical Imaging (Radiology) Centre of Taipei Medical University Hospital, who spent over Ten years studying the relationship of water and life-energy materials. This research and development on the topic of bio-energy, exhibits that it is safe and beneficial to the human body.
1. Ting-Kai Leung Cardiovascular diagnostic imaging (MDCT, cardiac MRI)
2. Breast cancer diagnostic imaging (mammography, breast MRI)
3. Bio-energy Research (biomaterial development, cellular, animal and human test).